Monday, October 6, 2008

Shepherd - 59, Kino - 12

So, they shifted the start times of the freshman games to 4:00 in October, since by so doing they can avoid turning on the lights I guess. That made it so the earliest I could make it to this last game was halftime. By then, the score was 59 - 0 for Shepherd. It appears that just about every punt return (and offensive play where the punt returns weren't for touchdowns) was scored by Shepherd. That was both good and bad. 
I think Zac only ended up playing a handful of downs since so many plays were for touchdowns. That meant that very quickly, he was on the bench along with the rest of the starters (or I'm sure the score would have hit 100) so the rout was at least a respectful one. Games are always fun to watch, but they are a lot more interesting when they are a bit closer.

No comments: