We have had a very busy few weeks. It started with football, bridal shower, football, anniversary, endowment, baby shower, football, birthday, wedding and ended with a birth and of course more football. So where to begin? RaKay, Carol, April met Courtney for the first time at Courtney’s bridal shower which they attended with Erin and me. Zachary had a home football game that night that Boyd went to without me. So far, Zachary’s team is 4 and 0. We will be going to Brophy, a private Catholic school for boys in Phoenix, this Friday. We are still enjoying warm weather so this makes if nice to go to football games.
For Boyd and my wedding anniversary Carol, RaKay, and April gave Erin a baby shower at our house. It was packed and the food was great. It was hard to believe how many attended. As soon as we were finished with that we all got ready and went to the temple for Courtney’s endowment. Grandpa and Grandma were able to come for the shower and endowment. We decided that there was no time this year to celebrate my birthday so we just skipped it and I will just stay 42 I guess. Then we began getting ready for the wedding and due to limited wedding invitations I hosted a wedding luncheon so that I was able to invite more friends and family to celebrate Chet and Courtney’s wedding with us. My friend helped me with the flowers and it was beautiful. Thank you Carol, RaKay, April, Chad once again for all the help.
Three days later Josh called at 4 am to tell us that Erin’s water had broke. I thought that I would be able to go help with the delivery and still get in to work. Wrong! She didn’t have her baby until 2:25. It was pretty interesting since I have never seen a baby born before. RaKay got to come to work and be Erin’s nurse so it was like Erin had her own private nurse to herself. Thanks to RaKay, Erin had a great doctor and nurse.
Now we are all trying to see Rylinn every chance we get. She weighed 7 lbs. and 6 oz. She now weighs 7 lbs. and 5 oz. so she is doing really well. She has a very full head of black hair. Destinee asked Erin to please give back “her” babies hair. I figure the full head of hair must just skip a generation since she has hair like I did when I was born. Anyhow, she is gorgeous and we love her dearly.
So as you can tell, everything here is busy but good. Our prayers are with Wade, Peggy and Whitney. Good luck and we hope to meet Dexter soon.
Congratulations Mike and Melissa.
Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment