Saturday, December 6, 2008


So, I know all this football is just "so" exciting, but I figured that maybe this page could use a little...pizazz! We are all doing well and we are enjoying our winter here in gold ol' arizona. Needless to say it's not a real winter, but it is cold enough for us :) Of course Mom thinks that 75* is still too cold...Chet is still working and is already signed up for the spring semester. He will hopefully be getting a new car for himself. He still continues to enjoy his job at Swim Kids USA, despite the skin eating chlorine. Dad is still working and exercising as much as he can. He and Zac have taking up running in the evenings. Mom started her new job this past week and as far as I know she enjoys it. She is still playing volleyball and tennis. I am sooooo glad for the semester to finally be over. Who ever said that college is the best time of your life was LYING! Zac is done with football and he is dying to do weight training to start getting into condition for next season. Jacob has had to cut back on the video games recently. He spends a lot of his time with his friends. I am not sure what else is going on in everyones lives. Between work all day and school at night I dont get to see anyone all that much.

No comments: