Hey Y’all!
Well, it’s the end of April and we are still getting temperatures in the 70’s! The weather forecast always says it will warm up, but it hasn’t started until barely now. Now I will have to sit for 20 minutes while I think………………
Boyd aparrantly went to this auction and bought an extra computer and another xbox just to watch movies on our main television. That’s a good thing for me because Chet will stop taking mine from my room to watch movies with his girlfriend. Boyd has also stayed at work until about 10 o’clock every evening! I can’t imagine how little sleep he is getting at nights.
Stacie is still busy enjoying working around in a junior high again. I still don’t really understand exactly what she is supposed to do at her work. Yesterday she took me, Erin, and Boyd out to play tennis over the weekend. I THOUGHT I was good at it………
Chet is still busy with plenty of dating and going out with his girlfriend. She is really pretty and I’m pretty sure that he likes her. He continues to work out mucho and he is always busy at his job saving the innocent lives of young little childrenJ.
Erin continues to work a lot and dream of the day when her missionary comes back (three months!) Not that I am really that excited, but she literally counts the days. She is always busy with hanging out with her friends and teaching her little primary class on Sundays. I’m sure that she loves teaching those little kids.
Zac has still been busy with early morning football and weights. He had to work on a biology project over the weekend. He ended up catching a fish for his man-made ecosystem but unfortunately, the fish died!
Jacob has been finding new friends lately. He really likes to play with them because they like videogames too! He had to make a giant map of the United States on a big poster for a Social Studies assignment. It took him the whole week! At least it kept him busy.
Well, this month has come and gone too quickly! Pretty soon it will be summer break and it will be time for swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment