Well, Chet and Erin are both planning weddings later this year, so I guess that’s news.
Jacob has been enjoying being out of school. Jacob is also having fun with the scouts. He and I went on an overnighter last week. He and the other scouts swam in
Zac’s birthday was also last week. He requested Cheesecake as his b-day cake. It was very good. He gets a football helmet as a gift since his head is so big. He also is officially six feet tall and weighs 200lb. That’s a good thing if he wants to play on the line. He wants to try out for center. I’m sure he’ll do well. It seems like we just finished a football season and now another one is practically on top of us.
Chet and Annie are saving up and trying to get ready for their wedding. If only bills weren’t getting in the way. J Chet is working with the kids at Swim Kids USA still and is also coaching for swim meets. He really enjoys the work. He also spends lots of time at the gym. Annie has been interviewing for full time jobs and Chet is also taking a few classes to be able to get his associates degree a bit sooner. I think he still plans on majoring in computer science.
Stacie has been interviewing for more jobs and has also heard that she has her old job if she wants it. She’s been playing lots of tennis and volleyball but her foot is telling her to take it easy. She doesn’t listen much so she limps around the house sometimes if she forgets to ice her foot or it stiffens up on her when she does finally take a rest. She is planning to ride up to
I had a good Father’s Day and hope all you fathers out there did too. I got some much needed clothes and a blue-tooth for my phone. Now I look like a robot. J The weather has been unusually cool so far this summer, but I think the heat will be back very soon. Happy Fourth of July!
Love, The Lakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment