Hey Family!
I got volunteered last week to go to the Jr. High where Stacie works and talk to the kids about working in the video game industry for their career day. It was a real hoot. It was nice to meet the people Stacie works with and talks so much about. She seemed to enjoy her time off for spring break. I'm pretty sure she'd rather stay home and play tennis all day but she is back to work after this week.
Erin and Josh seem to be doing well. They got some new couches and we got to go see them the other night. Chet is very busy with school and work. He's the Mission Leader in his Branch and so that adds to his list of things to do. Zac had a party with friends here to watch a scary movie a few nights ago. I guess his friends like doing that here because they like our TV.
Jacob is ready to become a deacon. He's also excited for his birthday. I think he will like his present, but I guarantee it will be a surprise. He is worried I am getting him a football. It's too bad he's not thrilled at the idea of getting a football. He keeps hinting about getting a phone but he's a few years and I'm a few raises away from that possibility. I am busy with calling, fun stuff at home and work. I enjoy the latter less lately but it should be a temporary thing. Anyhow, that's what's up with us!
-The Lakes
No comments:
Post a Comment