Chet has been dating a new girl. He seems to really like her. He has been pretty busy with school. He has decided to change his major to kinesiology. Erin will be having a baby girl this October 4th. Erin will be writing about it, so I'll let her tell the rest. Zac is still liking football and school and having a social life. He also has his driving permit now and wants us to start teaching him how to drive.
Jacob and I went to a scout "Jamborama" last week. He and the other boys in the troop got to try out SCUBA diving in a pool. That was the highlight of their day. Jacob was able to pass the sacrament for the first time last week. He did well. He's got some good examples in the quorum.
Stacie has been applying for new jobs and her Principal is trying to hold on to her. Maybe that will result in some changes that help her stay, but we'll see. I'm hoping working for the school system doesn't turn her into a democrat. She's starting to sound like one. She wants to vote for the increase in sales tax that the Governor thinks we need.
I have been staying busy at work and with church stuff. That's pretty much it!
-The Lakes
No comments:
Post a Comment