Sunday, May 29, 2011

June Newsletter

Hello everybody!

"The heat is on. It looks like the cool weather is leaving. School is out. Summer football workouts are in high gear. The game has shipped and is on the shelves (MX vs ATV Alive). I broke in my birthday present yesterday. Stacie got me a power washer, so we washed the truck Saturday morning. Jacob and I had a good time at our Father's & Sons outing. We thought we might get rained-on, but the weather was nice and we kept up the tradition of watching DVD movies in the tent until late. We watched the latest Harry Potter. It was a good time. Breakfast and the morning activities were fun too."

"Summer is here-life can begin again! We have had 3 days off school so far and I have played tennis for 2 of those days. I love summer and I love the heat. All I can say is bring it on. When I finish playing in the mornings I stop by Erin's work and bring Rylinn home with me. The boys and I watch her for her mom while she works. I don't know what Erin is going to do once we all go back to school. I have really enjoyed my calling as Den Leader. I have as much fun as the boys do playing with them. I just wish we didn't have to do Pack Night and Round Table. I don't enjoy those at all."

"No schoolwork=100% football. Now all I will focus on is getting better and learning the plays. What a fun way to keep busy. Other than football, I really don't have much planned this summer. The school year just came to a close way too fast without me even realizing it. What am I gonna do with all this time?"

"No school rocks. I have had time to go swimming and take a break,I need more to do around this vacation resort. I've tried to do tennis but everyone that would give me a ride has a busy schedule. So... It's going to get cold for a while so the pool will be cold but that wont stop me, I have been swimming in march and February when my dad made me go get rocks that mysteriously appeared in there. Have a great summer!"

"Josh and I have been busy keeping up with Rylinn. She is busy growing and learning new things everyday. She can almost crawl. It's more like an army crawl mixed with a snake slither. She keeps us laughing. Josh has been umpiring and so far enjoying it. I am still working and thank heavens Mom will be babysitting during the summer so that I can work until school starts."

From Boyd, Stacie, Zac, Jacob, Erin

No comments: